Friday, June 11, 2021

[enter-talk] I REALLY HOPE THAT 9MUSES DON'T CLIMB BACK THE CHARTS

 


On MMTG's 'KeomNunMyung' they said that Dolls will be climbing back the charts. 

But among the members, there are members who weren't originally in Dolls and who got recruited later who will be in the promotion, so they said that they are practicing for Dolls too however..


"At first, when the song wasn't decided yet, I was so happy to hear from Kyungri about this [potential reunion] and I was supportive of it. But if it's really Dolls that is chosen, then isn't it right for them to tell me?

We joked around and we also talked about all of our memories, but she completely left out this part of the conversation. 

While talking about this, you just said that you already started practicing for the stage..
Meanwhile, it was the first time that I heard about a potential reunion. 
You omitted something that I must've been aware of (about the practice/reunion) on purpose. It made me realize that some people really don't change.

I thought that maybe you weren't this kind of person and tried to view you positively. Even when you speak with me, you always talk about what's convenient for you and in the back, you will manipulate the situation. So I end up talking to someone who is related to this instead. 

When we were modelling, you forced me to call you the unnie. When we were promoting in the group, you hated being seen as the oldest so you wanted us to push the 'let's all grow old together' image and to stop calling you the unnie. However, you also didn't want us you call you by your name..

I wrote a few more lines because I wanted to keep some manners so I erased them. I've seen the kind of person you are and I'm confirming this again. But I don't want to confirm it anymore. "

They kept it a secret that they will be doing Dolls while Lee Sem was in Dolls, meanwhile they're still frequently in contact with herㅋㅋㅋ

"Everyone hello hello. This is Ryu Sera. 
There were so many people asking about our appearance on MMTG. I think they'll be focusing on current members? And the last members? for the stage. 
Everyone, please love 9Muses song a lot and support the members a lot! I love you ^^

Even the original member Ryu Sera wasn't aware of it...;;

What's up with their loyalty

post response:
[+320][-29]
original post: here

1. [+302, -4]
Lee Sem is Lee Sem, but is Dolls without Ryu Saera really Dolls..?

2. [+278, -2]
Lee Sem is a member who withdrew by herself so maybe that's why they didn't call her, but Moon Hyunah also withdrew (t/n: she's in the reunion)?ㅋㅋㅋ It's not like they broke ties either, they've been constantly in touch with each other, so this is really a backstab and it feels so childish. Of course these 2 would be sad, their voices were even in the song 

3. [+215, -4]
It's not because they're not calling back the withdrawn members, the fact they didn't tell them is just ambiguous 

4. [+124, -1]
If it was a song like Drama, I can understand not calling Lee Sem or Sera. It would've been nice if they called her, but I don't think they would've been sad. But this song was sang by both of them of course they should've called them... I watched Miss Back and I know how much of a hard time Sera had. Sera originally had such a strong core fandom, she was the 2 centers with Kyungri and she was also the leader and the main vocal. She was definitely part of the identity of 9Muses so I was expecting to see her there.. Shouldn't they at least call the members who were in that promotion... 

5. [+92, -8]
Kids, do you guys all remember Kyungri's "close unnie's" incident??? It was around 2013, on a radio show, 9Muses Eunji received the question about choosing one of the members and she chose Kyungri and Kyungri said "Unnie are you even close with me?" and ruined the mood.. 

6. [+89, -1]
I'm a MINE and I'm so upset over this....It makes no sense that we ahve 9Muses without Lee Sem, Sera and Eunji..... We need to do things fairly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com