Friday, June 11, 2021

[theqoo] SM RELEASED A DAEBAK SONG AFTER A WHILE



At this point, they will really win #1 no?...

original post: here

1. The song is too good

2. In the app I'm using, their song is always #1

3. I seriously think that it's a work of God that they don't have one vocal hole in their group. I know that not all idols are like that but most of the idol groups have that one part in their song that I'd rather not listen to

4. At first, I thought "what is this song?" but it's becoming more and more addicting ㅋㅋㅋ Navis? Calling~

5. At first, I was so repulsed by the song but after watching the MV, I've started to look them up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. They are so good at singing and rapping. They also don't have that whiny voice that idols usually have

7. For real, all my friends listen to Next Level so I put it in my playlist too

8. I'm on the next level~

9. I liked the song since my first time listening to it

10. The fact that the original song was already perfect... I like both versions

11. The song is unique 

12. I'm a teacher at a high school... and the kids are seriously singing this song everyday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com