Friday, June 11, 2021

[theqoo] LEE NAEUN WROTE HER STATEMENT + JINSOL UPDATES HER INSTAGRAM

"Hello, this is Lee Naeun. I'm sorry it took so long for me to finally write something.

The biggest reason I haven't shared my position during this time is that I trusted in April, and I was waiting for the company's response. I didn't think it was appropriate for an individual to respond for the whole team, and I still think this way.

However, I think it's in my place to say something for my fans, who may be believing something that is different than the truth and to prevent further speculation. I'll briefly leave my thoughts.

I didn't want to mention everything that has happened, but I didn't do any of that, nothing... I really wanted to say this one thing.

I thought I should be careful talking about things that happened from the past until now. Talking about the past and sharing the feelings and emotions I experienced as a girl group member is difficult.

In May of 2015, I joined as a trainee when I was 17. I was only trained for 3 months before standing on stage in August. It was solely my responsibility to adapt to the unfamiliar situations that arose. Since I debuted at a young age, I was inexperienced in many things and clumsy.

After 7 years of activities, I tried to show everyone a Lee Naeun who is honest at every moment. Sometimes, I was embarrassed to express my honest feelings, but I was able to approach my fans because I received a lot of love.

Through this incident, I have learned the weight that comes with being a public figure. It's all about perseverance and working hard at every moment to make your dreams come true.

As a result of this incident, I asked myself over and over again whether I was lacking a lot. My answer made me think I should be a more confident person. 

From now on, I will love myself more and be closer to you all as a public figure. I want to thank you all so much for trusting me and waiting for me up until now."
CR: Allkpop

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋ how is this a statement?

2. So she became even more shameless since then?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. No but looks like they'll just keep on promoting ㅋㅋㅋ seriously hopeless

4. That's just not it. Looks like they were just waiting for their company to manage everything. This statement is not explaining nor clarifying anything

5. That's a statement? Just what part was not true? She's not clarifying anything

6. This is way too late ㅠ

7. Instead, she could've just said that they were all sorry...

8. "Please believe in me, thank you" the end ㅋㅋ not one apology and no sign of reflection either

9. Who will even trust them and wait for them? ㅋㅋ I'll just laugh

10. She's really bad at writing...

11. Her skin is so thick

12. We've already all left you...


[theqoo] APRIL JINSOL'S STATEMENT


"Hello. This is April's Jinsol. Firstly, I apologize for worrying so many people over the controversy. The reason I've been silent about the speculations and criticisms until now is because of the legal steps we've been taking. We were also unable to release our statements and could only wait after long discussions with the company.

Even in this moment as I'm writing this, I don't know what to say. As no matter what I say, people won't believe me, so I had no choice but to stay silent.

Think about the time we spent with the former member, I started the company in February of 2015 and was confirmed for debut. Without time to get used to it, I had to follow the rules and routines of the debut team, and I was extremely busy practicing. As the members were confirmed, we simply practiced and went back and forth between the dorms and practice rooms as excursions and days off were not allowed. At that point in time, me and most of the members lived as a group and started dorm life for a few months without knowing each other at all. In the process of the group getting to know each other, I rarely ran into the former member. She barely turned up to practice and did not come to the dorms often. We mostly only saw each other during our schedule. Because of that, I didn't have the chance to have many personal conversations with the former member. Despite that, there were definitely times where we both tried to get to know each other and take care of each other. Though it's only a portion of the time, it makes me sad to have to write this because I treasured the memories from back then.

In the time I spent with her and even now, I have never had malicious emotions towards here nor have I acted maliciously. Thank you to the fans that have waited and trusted in me despite being tired by the long silence."
CR: Allkpop

T/N: she also shared a picture of a letter Jinsol wrote her for her birthday
"To our lovely and cutie maknae Jinsolie <3

Hello~ Jinsol-ah >u< this is Hyunjoo unnie!! First of all!! Happy birthday to our Jinsolie~<3 It's  already 12/01 so Jinsol's birthday has comeㅋㅋ
Because Jinsolie's birthday is late, I was wondering when it was coming~ but it's already here OoO Since we've met, we spent long and short moments of time together and we've seriously lived through a lot of things together..
Jinsolie seemed to have had a lot of hard times.. But unnie didn't know so I'm sorry. 
Even so unnie think that the Jinsolie who is perseverant and mature is so cool.
There will be good times in the future but there will also be hard times
Even so, I know that Jinsolie will deal with them well so I'm not worried! ^_^ But!
If it gets too hard, you can also come to unnie Jinsol-ah!
I'm sorry if I'm a bad/lacking unnie but even so, unnie will be happy when you open you heart!! ^_^ Let's spend even more time together going forward! Until then, let's gain strength and fighting! 
Sorry for being a bad unnie but even so, unnie thinks about Jinsolie a lot! So! Even though it's hard or you are sick, you've got this!!
Happy birthday to the lovely Jinsolie~ <3<3"

original post: here

1. If people read that letter, they would've never been able to guess what was happeneing

2. Her personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck, is she dumb?

3. So why did she upload that letter...?

4. This girl?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Didn't they all live together during their April promotions??? How can she say that they didn't have a lot of personal conversations?ㅋㅋ These people bullied Hyunjoo to the point that she stopped coming to dance practices. They are so evil until the end

5. Why is she uploading the letter? We already knew that Hyunjoo was kind and hard working

6. ? What the ??? Why is she posting?

7. She's seriously;; what's with calling her 'the former member'?... I can see her falling ground level

8. "Former member"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she doesn't even want to write her name..

9. She's just talking about her having a hard time

10. Aigo, just looking at the letter, I can see that Hyunjoo worked so hard....

11. "When you open your heart"

12. Why is she uploading the letter... at this point, it just makes the situation worse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com