Monday, June 21, 2021

[enter-talk] MINNIE IS FREAKING PRETTY...

Wow the picture with the ponytail while putting on lipstick is solid. She looks so high-teen
post response:
[+510][-91]
original post: here

1. [+133, -4]
She looks pretty in an unique way. Her face isn't common

2. [+77, -4]
Wow freaking pretty. She looks like a doll

3. [+71, -2]
Minnie-yah... I miss you.. really.. ㅠ

4. [+34, 0]
Kim Minnie needs to stay blonde ㅜㅇㅜ

5. [+27, 0]
Freaking handsome..

6. [+27, 0]
It may be because her facial features are flawless? Every feature is pretty and well located so her aura + balance + features make her look like a beauty... she's interesting..

7. [+23, 0]
I jjang like Minnie's face ㅠㅠ Personally, in her Nightmare stage, she really look like a character... Anyways, she suited it perfectly so I really liked her. But when I looked her up more, she's also cute and charming. Ah, I don't know. I love her

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com