Monday, June 21, 2021

[theqoo] 2021 BRAND DAESANG, THIS YEARS VARIETY MALE/FEMALE IDOL RUNNER-UPS


SM
Shinee Key
EXO Kai

Woollim
Lovelyz Mijoo
Golden Child Jangjoon

Pledis
Seventeen Seungkwan

Blockberry
LOONA Chuu

Yuehua
Choi Yena

original post: here

1. Key and Yena

2. Boo teacher needs to receive this

3. Kei and Mijoo

4. Seungkwan and Mijooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. If you watch Key on Amazing Saturday nowadays, you'll see that he was really born to be on varietyㅋㅋㅋ His buzz-worthiness on I Live Alone was good tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mijoo is also super likable nowadays and she's friendly. But to be honest, all the candidates are likable

6. Key and Mijoo for me but everyone did so well..

7. Seeing Jangjoon hereㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm touched

8. Key and Seungkwan are seriously the type of people I like... for the female idols, maybe I don't watch them a lot but I thought of Chuu right away.. but I don't think she'll get it?

9. I like mister Boo but Key did so well too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ let the two of them win ㅠㅠ

10. I thought of mister Boo! and turns out he's hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. I would be happy if Key or Seungkwan winsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Key and Mijoo

13. Seungkwan and Chuu

14. I found Yena so cute in Girls' High Mystery Class. From her looks to her actions, everything was cute  ㅋㅋㅋ

15. I can't choose between Boo and Key~~~ What to do ㅜㅜ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com