Monday, June 21, 2021

[enter-talk] WAS SONG KANG ALWAYS THIS BAD AT ACTING???

I've never watched any of Song Kang's dramas, but I always thought that he got his acting down 
But I realized today after watching the preview episode for his drama and his vocalization is so frustrating to listen to... 


post response:
[+298][-21]
original post: here

1. [+223, -4]
It's okay for people to not like everyone's acting why are people saying that this is a troll post...? Song Kang always had talks around his acting. I've only watched Sweet Home so I can't comment about it

2. [+217, -5]
For real, he freaking sucks. His acting is web drama level at best

3. [+178, -5]
He can't act. His voice isn't meant for acting 

4. [+76, -1]
His acting is severe... He looks talented but the way he reads his script is the same as Kim Hyunjoong in BOF

5. [+66, -0]
He acts the same way as he did in Sweet Home 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com