Sunday, June 13, 2021

[enter-talk] WHY ARE THERE CONTROVERSIES ABOUT IDOLS' SCHOOL VIOLENCE, POWER TRIPS AND BAD PERSONALITY?

Seriously, if I was made into an idol, I would live a kind life
I will make so much money, receive love from fans, live a fancy life, earn money while doing things I love and enjoy everything that can be enjoyed. So just how can their personality be so trash?

They should be so happy that they would live life kindly. I seriously don't understand how idols who are able to enjoy all of this after debuting can have a trashy personality

post response:
[+1,058][-30]
original post: here

1. [+287, 0]
Not only this but for every birthday, they get the best items worth tens of millions of won from luxury brands, fans start countless birthday supports for them and baby them so much. They are treated like royalty... If I were them, I would live kindly no matter what

2. [+254, -2]
You don't even need to try hard to live a kind life to be kindㅋㅋㅋㅋ they earn good money, receive lots of love, do everything they want and get to realize all their dreams.... they should be busy being happy and enjoying their livesㅋㅋ of course there would be some painful moments too but that's not only reserved to idols, everyone suffer..

3. [+182, -9]
But it's because of that that they become more arrogant and shameless... So many people are supporting and praising them. They are also earning so much money and living a wealthy life.... I can understand why they would catch the celebrity disease. Of course, having a trash personality is bad but...

4. [+97, -3]
Kids who dream of being idols are usually very talented, enjoy being put in the front and who are also attention seekers. These people are usually iljins so it can't be helped. To be honest, do you really think that anyone can be idols?.... They have to be kids who are not scared of being put upfront

5. [+46, 0]
Me too I would live a hard working life.... I would post on Bubble every day, open V-live often, pour out my love for the fans and work hard on stage. I would work hard in everything I do... Because I'd be so happy

6. [+43, 0]
This is a case-by-case issue. There are also kids who were originally bad people tsk tsk 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com