Sunday, June 13, 2021

[theqoo] BTS JIMIN WHO MADE THE BIGGEST IMPACT IN TODAY'S FANMEETING BY RAPPING ON DAECHWITA










I love rapper Park Jimin 😭😭

original post: here

1. I f*cking love his raspy voice

2. Jiminie, don't you have plans to learn rapping in the future too? 

3. I wasn't aware in the intro that it was Jimin  He was so good and cool 

4. Seriously I would've never pictured thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Irreplaceable Jimin to Daechwita Jiminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ now I can understand why Suga said he wants to see Jimin rap on a song seriously  

5. I got so shocked when Daechwita started playingㅠㅠ  His voice color is pretty so the way he raps is unique

6. His boyish charm is crazy 

7. He was so cool and did so wellㅜㅜ Jimin-ah let's start rapping 

8. He was freaking dope. I kept replaying it 

9. Why is he so squishy

10. I got shocked the moment he appearedㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Suga must really enjoy seeing Jimin rapㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Even rapping, his voice color is the bestㄷㄷ

12. Why is his rapping voice so good? His voice sounds so boyish. Looks like even his voice doesn't age

13. I'm recommending it now, I want Jimin's next solo to be a rap song 

14. I want to keep seeing Jimin rap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com