Sunday, June 13, 2021

[theqoo] HYBE VS SM VS JYP VS YG

When it comes to the interior of their buildings
Which company suits your taste the most....?

For me, it's either SM or JYPㅋㅋㅋ I like the warm feeling..

HYBE









SM
*These are pictures that were made public up until now










JYP









YG









original post: here

1. Hul me too it's either SM or JYP ㅋㅋㅋㅋ pretty

2. The building itself, HYBE. But for interior, SM

3. They look like Hogwarts houses

4. Of course SM

5. SM or YG

6. HYBE or YG

7. In HYBE, the chairs are all lined up one next to another so it feels like I'll be f*cking pressured to work ㅋㅋㅋ The building itself is pretty but SM's interior looks more comfortable

8. SM YG

9. SM, if not, JYP? SM's building is prettier ㅋㅋㅋ It's my first time seeing YG and it's prettyㅋㅋ but I don't think that it suits me... And for HYBE, I knew that it was su~per big

10. From the post, SM

11. Interior goes to SM and exterior goes to HYBE

12. Straight up SM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com