Wednesday, June 30, 2021

[theqoo] D.O THE 1ST MINI ALBUM 🎧 2021.07.26. 6PM KST

  





original post: here

1. Wow this is peak refreshing, I'm looking forward

2. Wow f*ck he's having a solo?

3. Kyungsoo-yah Summer is yours..

4. Freaking daebak... I'm not even an EXO fan and my heart is jumping 

5. Those shorts seriously Ha whoever thought of this did a great job

6. Our unnie appeared today as a MV extra for him today~~ She said he's handsome
> D.O was shooting his MV today!!!!!!?????
> Hul hul hul hul hul
> Hul Wowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. D.O's voice is good, I'm looking forward. I'll purchase the album if the song is good

8. OMGㅜㅜㅜㅜ  I was asleep and woke up what is happeningㅠㅠㅠㅠ  The concept is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Hul Kyungsoo is finally outㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. F*ck that's what you call refreshing. I'm f*cking looking forward

11. This was a successful f*cking waitㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. F*cking looking forward to Do Kyungsoo's voice

13. F******cking finally. I've been f*cking holding back for 7 years Kyungsoo-yah 

14. Ha finally!!!!!! Kids, look forward to rookie Do Kyungsooㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡♡♡

15. This was such an unexpected concept Freaking amazing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com