Wednesday, June 30, 2021

[theqoo] WOMEN VOTE ON THE HOBBY THEY DON'T WANT THEIR HUSBAND TO HAVE

1. Fishing
2. Anime fanboy
3. Motorcycle enthusiast
4. Game addict
5. Car tuning
6. Husband who is obsessed with cameras
7. Collecting objects (plastic models, figurines)
8. Raising exotic pets

original post: here

1. I hate 3 and 4 so much... I hate 3 because it's so dangerous. For 4, I'm fine if he likes games but I would hate it if he was addicted

2. 3,4 are the worst

3. As soon as you get into gaming, you'll be addicted

4. 3,5,8 are seriously the worst

5. 3 is a definite no-no because of how dangerous it is. I don't even want to date anyone who rides a motorcycle

6. For real, why would people be addicted to gaming...

7. I'm fine with 1,6 but I hate 2,5 so much

8. Aside from 6, I hate them all

9. My husband is 2,3,4 and 7

10. I'm fine with 1 and 6 but I hate 3. I don't care if he buys one but if he gets into a driving accident.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. 3 is seriously the worst. You basically lay down your life to ride a motorcycle

12. Why did they include "addict" for gaming?ㅠ I'm fine if he's a mania but not to the point of being an addict since I like gaming too...

13. I can understand the rest to some extent but 3 will seriously make me want to divorce

14. 3,4 are just way too dangerous

15. Everything aside from 3 and 8 are fine. And I like fishing❤️


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com