Tuesday, June 22, 2021

[theqoo] PARK INHWAN WHO GAVE ADVICE TO SONG KANG'S AGENCY ON THE IMPORTANCE OF VOCALIZATION LESSONS

 

Park Inhwan met with Sports Joseon with Navillera wrapping up soon to give an interview. 

On that day, Park Inhwan looked back at Song Kang's acting, whom he spent most of his time with in the drama. He said "At first, I was practicing with Kang but he couldn't pull off the script really well. Maybe it was from a lack of confidence, but his voice was so faint so I told Kang's agency "try for a vocalization classes" as an advice. After that, when we filmed, I told him "Gain some confidence and just spit it out"

original post: here

1. Imagine such a huge sunbae giving you an advice like that... I can't tell if he's not talented or just doesn't want to put in the effort... 

2. I keep reading about all the works that keeps on lining up for him. If he really wants to improve his acting, he needs time to learn. His company needs to be more long-term thinking. Give him some vacations and let him practice. This will help him come back as a lead role

3. I only watched Sweet Home and Love Alarm, there are moments where he gets awkward but he's so handsome that I enjoyed watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Is it because I watched the drama at 1.5 speed that all I remember is how handsome he was?ㅋㅋ

5. He's receiving advices like that when he's playing a minor role, so shouldn't he even more take lessons instead? How can he still think of taking lead roles?

6. Objectively speaking, his acting is just bad. I've rarely been shocked to this extent from actors... He's a rising star right now and I can understand them wanting to show his face as much as possible before he enlists, but he needs to prepare himself better and show us actual acting 

7. I think that Song Kang's acting is fine. He suited all the roles he had from Sweet Home, Navillera and Love Alarm. I know this comes down to personal taste, but I don't think he didn't pull off those roles. Of course I can understand people thinking that he picks too many lead roles considering his skill set, but there are so many other actors who does the same too. I feel like his hate is overboard

8. His expressions are fine but seriously his pronunciation and vocalization are so clumsy ㅜㅜㅜHe makes everything awkward

9. He needs to listen to the advice. I'm not swearing at him. But look at Kim Minhee and Kim Taehee, they took the advice and improved

10. Is he refusing to take the advice of such a huge sunbae in the industry?ㅋㅋ  I know fans will try to cover him up, but in the end, he's the one who chooses whether he wants to get sworn at for his bad acting... If you're really a fan, I bet you also wish his acting improved no?ㅋㅋ  Male leads are making thousands per episode, to not be able to act is seriously shameless

11. Seriously even Song Kang's face can't cover his bad acting... His face is my type, but I can't stand watching him actㅠㅠ His vocalization aside, his pronunciation seriously sucks too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Listen to the advice

13. Just how bad he was that such a huge sunbae had to say this?

14. He's not a rookie anymore and it's also not the first time he's trying a lead role, it's true that his skill level is severe

15. Must be nice to still be able to shoot dramas and earn so much 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com