Tuesday, June 22, 2021

[enter-talk] BUT I DON'T THINK THAT TWICE WILL RENEW THEIR CONTRACTS...

I'm not saying this in a bad way
They just get sworn at for everything they do 
Whether they're doing something good or not, there are tens of thousands of eyes watching them to swear at them, I bet they hate promoting at this point

I also feel like the members' physical and mental health are decreasing

They've already earned so much money and they also gained attrition in the field, so I don't think they'll renew.. 


post response:
[+314][-82]
original post: here

1. [+529, -77]
But Twice's individual influence isn't that great...If they want to keep earning a living as celebrities, they must stick together

2. [+460 ,-12]
Maybe it's just how I feel but they kinda look tired recently.. 

3. [+336, -11]
If you watch their interviews, when they're clapping, it seems like they don't want to be there. And Jeongyeon also shouldn't push herself to dance because of her disk condition, I hope she does rehab exercises instead, she looks like she's in pain 

4. [+138, -0]
I feel like only part will renew if not nobody will

5. [+104, -3]
They've always achieved good results so it will be a shame for the company if they don't renew

6. [+100, -36]
Can you guys stop hating on them then? If I were Twice I would never renew. They get excessively hated on for not being able to sing and even receive personal attacks f*ckㅋㅋ  The way they're not showing they hate promoting while you guys hate on them makes them f*cking saints

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com