Tuesday, June 22, 2021

[theqoo] CURRENT WHEREABOUTS OF NO HONGCHUL'S HOUSE

Bathroom



Living room

Yard

original post: here

1. Hul, it's a bit scary

2. Why... just why..

3. Just the production process of that big head(?) in his living room made me shiver ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm scared that he'll appear in my dreams, f*ck

4. Shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. What a weird person

6. No but this is way too scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. But even with money, doing something like this isn't easy so I'm impressedㅋㅋㅋ To be able to live a fun life like this is thanks to his personality and luck too..

8. So what? If he lives alone..ㅋ

9. Even robbers will run away from shock ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but who cares if he likes it?

10. Wow I'm seriously shocked

11. F*ck, this is f*cking shocking

12. Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking funny. He must be having fun


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com