Tuesday, June 29, 2021

[theqoo] WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE SUPER JUNIOR MEMBER IN CHARGE OF VISUALS?

1. Kim Heechul

2. Choi Siwon

3. Lee Donghae

4. Cho Kyuhyun

original post: here

1. Who's Kim Kibum...? Is that a stage name? Donghae for me
> Hul someone who doesn't know Kim Kibum... Kim Heechul for me

2. I saw them in real life and Eunhyuk was seriously a power celebrityㅋㅋㅋ but from this list, Donghae

3. For me, Kangin when he just debuted

4. Donghae

5. Kim Heechul?

6. Kim Kibum

7. Donghae

8. Choi Siwon

9. It used to be Kangin... back in the days...

10. Wasn't it originally Choi Siwon though?

11. It used to be Choi Siwon but for me, it was Lee Donghae

12. Obviously Donghae

13. Of course it's Hee-nim

14. Gotta be Kim Kibum

15. Wasn't it Donghae?

16. It was Kim Kibum when he was still in the group but since he left, it's been Choi Siwon

17. Kibum or from Donghae from the post... I've never thought of Heechul as a visual. I know that his features are handsome but I'm not sureㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com