Tuesday, June 29, 2021

[theqoo] THE CONDITION OF THE HEAT WAVE IN THE US AND CANADA





Highest temperature forecast
Canada
Vancouver 39
Kamloops 49
Banff 36
Victoria Island 36
Calgary 36

US
Seattle 40
Spokane 43
Portland 46

original post: here

1. I'm seriously so worried about the earth...

2. Korea's temperature has been rising too. If it doesn't rain in July-August, the temperature will reach 40 degrees

3. But usually, the West is as hot as Korea in July... I'm scared that it will just get worse

4. Sigh.. just seeing these numbers is suffocating

5. It's 45 degrees in the desert... this just makes me lose all hopes ㅠ I'm feeling lethargic..

6. Earth-ah, please don't hurt anymore

7. At least, it's way less humid over there. But even so, 40 degrees just makes my skin hurt. It just makes me want to run under a shade quickly..

8. Earth-ah, I'm sorry and don't be sickㅠㅠ

9. Crazy, Seattle is right under Canada. What is happening..

10. It's my first time seeing Canada's summer being this hot. Doesn't the west have pretty cool summers usually?

11. I'm living in Vancouver and I f*cking feel like fainting ㅠㅠ last year, there were hundreds of moths stuck to my window 

12. Even in Australia, we had a 42 degrees day in our summer and I just wanted to die. I refuse to go to Australia since then

13. Hul I used to live in Vancouver and back then even going over 30 degrees was labeled as a "heat wave", this is seriously severe...

14. Seattle is seriously severe. Half of the people here were living just fine without AC or fans but because of this weather... there has been a shortage of AC


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com