Monday, June 28, 2021

[enter-talk] SEVENTEEN IS FINALLY GOING THERE

They went for the Billboard and ranked 15th

Boo Seungkwan-shi said on an interview that he wanted to be #1 on Billboard but even though it's not to that extent, 15th is pretty solid~~~
I get more and more charmed by Ready the Love the more I listen to it and the song is quite addicting
Personally, I really like Anyone
But the ranking on Melon is too much of a shame ㅠㅠ

post response:
[+160][-23]
original post: here

1. [+57, -1]
I'm an Army but I saw that article from Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋㅋ congrats~~

2. [+54, -1]
Kyah I'm someone who can prove you that I'm an Army but seriously, congratulations!!! I found Seventeen's song so good this time and I even wrote a post in Fan-talk saying how I had high expectations for them this time. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

3. [+43, -2]
Carats, please stream a lot. The kids are out of quarantine today

4. [+16, -1]
Thank you for the Armys' cheers ㅠ

5. [+11, 0]
Thank you for the Armys' kind words! I wish Bangtan more success too

6. [+11, 0]
I'm a Once and Seventeen's likability skyrocketed for me. Meanwhile, congrats for the Billboard appearance~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com