Monday, June 28, 2021

[theqoo] [FLASH REPORT] BTS ' BUTTER' BILLBOARD HOT100 #1 FOR 5 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS!!(FIRST GROUP IN THE WORLD TO MAINTAIN 1ST FOR 5 WEEKS IN A ROW)















"What's happening?"









"It was worth staying up late....!! 5 weeks makes me as scared as I'm happy...ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎI love you Army! Thank you so much let's enjoy this!!"
"Baton touch let's go!!!"

original post: here

1. Bangtan are so amazing.... I knew they had lots of US fans but 5 weeks was unfathomable ㅋㅋ Congrats on your #1

2. Crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Seriously congrats💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛 Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜

3. Congrats, let's steadily succeed

4. Amazing, congrats. I hope they remain artists who can receive the love from the world for a long time. I'm so envious 

5. Crazy!!!! They made it. It's daebak to think that singers from our country achieved this congrats

6. Is this even possible? A Korean artist hitting #1 5 weeks in a row on Billboard, I can't believe thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Seriously... Daebaek.... Bangtan and especially I-lovelies are the best!!!

8. Seriously what's happening?ㅋㅋㅋ congrats congrats

9. Wow.... How to put this.... You guys are seriously jjang worldwide now...ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know what kind of fangirl life I'm leading anymoreㅋㅋㅋ Congrats kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com