Monday, June 28, 2021

[theqoo] 2 PM - "MAKE IT" M/V


original post: here

1. Is Ok Taecyeon crazy...??

2. Yah f*ck, my heart stopped when Junho was walking f*ck, what is this? Is this real? This is not a dream? F*k, what's happening? Am I really seeing this?

3. Jang Wooyoung is crazy

4. People were saying how bad the MV was so I had my expectations low and it was actually fine??? I really don't know why people are calling this countrified... It's just a feast of freaking handsome looks

5. They are managing themselves well. Looks like it can't be helped when you cross your mid-30's..ㅎ

6. Wow I stopped breathing when I saw Jang Wooyoung's face in the first verse ㅠㅠ SEriously, everyone grew up so well

7. They are showing the adult sexy for everyone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it suits them and I like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Junho is crazy, why are his clothes wet? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Wow why is Ok Taecyeon rapping? Make him sing !!!! Wow... I had a heart attack when he started singing and his voice color is so nice ㅠㅠㅠ And no need to speak for Junho ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. It sounds even more new because I didn't know that Ok Taecyeon would singㅋㅋㅋ



[theqoo] 2PM WEARING DIOR AT THEIR SHOWCASE AFTER A 5-YEAR COMEBACK








original post: here

1. Junho...

2. Jang Wooyoung ㅠㅠㅠ

3. Wow everyone is managing themselves well. Their looks and bodies are ㄷㄷ

4. Wow the suits are pretty

5. Junho is freaking handsome

6. I'm again the only one who's aging..

7. Lee Junho, I love you

8. No but they really don't age

9. F*cking cool

10. Everyone's visuals.. wow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com