Monday, June 28, 2021

[theqoo] JTBC NEW VARIETY SHOW INSTAGRAM

 







"Our sunbaes are working hard preparing for the opening day finally! The first musician part timer Rose sunbae also came! (the part timers are already excited..)






Yoon Jongshin, Lee Donwook, Lee Jiah, AKMU, Kim Goeun and Onew are all cast

On the first episode, BP Rose will be the quest

The first episode will be out tomorrow 9PM 

original post: here

1. Not watching 

2. Since Rose is coming out, I gotta watch the first episode at least♥️

3. Crazy Chaeyoung-ah ㅠㅠ

4. From a sexual offender to a pro-Japanese member, just a mess

5. Onew and Lee Jiah? This is a mess

6. Lee Jiah...? No words

7. I'm only watching tomorrow's episode for Rose... 🥺🥺🥺

8. Lee Jiah and Onew? This lineup makes you wonder things... 

9. Aren't there 2 people who are so so here?

10. Ha I wanted to watch this for Lee Dongwook and Kim Goeun but because of Lee Jiah and Onew who are cast, this is a turn off..... Just why.... This is supposed to be a healing program

11. Ha... I wanted to watch it for Rose, but I can't because of Lee Jiah

12. Not buying Lee Jiah and Onew ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

13. I wanted to watch for Rose and Soohyun but Lee Jiah...

14. You can trust I'll skip on Lee Jiah and Onew

15. Lee Jiah and Onewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com