Monday, June 28, 2021

[theqoo] GIRL GROUP AESPA'S NO-MAKEUP COMPARISON PICTURES...




I saw a foreign fan's account because of the Insta algorithm
Everyone looks like babies... so cute

original post: here

1. No matter how you see it, Giselle really has the face that would look pretty with a short blunt bob cut. Please make her cut her hair already ㅠㅠㅠ

2. I don't know who the 2nd member is but her no-makeup face is my type even though she's still pretty with makeup

3. Everyone looks so innocent, cute and pretty ㅠ

4. No but all of them are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ you can see how young they are without the makeup. Cute

5. Giselle is pretty without makeup. The other members look the same with and without makeup

6. I like Karina's bare face even more ㅜ

7. Both are pretty and their skin look so nice

8. So pretty. Ning Ning's image totally changes based on her makeup

9. They are such babies...

10. Karina's bare face is prettier

11. Damn, I love you

12. I wish that they stop using fake lashes

13. All of them are just freaking pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com