Tuesday, July 13, 2021

[enter-talk] BANGTAN JIN'S DANCING

I was watching the Permission to Dance choreography video and Jin danced f*cking well.. I feel like he improves with every choreography video. I thought that he f*cking improved during ON but then, he danced better in Butter. But this time, he did it even better.. Seriously, it's not that his dancing is improving but evolving

post response:
[+271][-27]
original post: here
1. [+83, -2]
Nowadays, I'm going crazy because of Seokjin. I fainted because of how pretty he looked when dancing and smiling

2. [+79, -3]
Seriously, his potential exploded ever since Butter

3. [+62, -3]
He's f*cking good at controlling the dynamicsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ his movements are also refreshing

4. [+35, -2]
Wow... So I wasn't the only one who thought like that..!!!!!

5. [+30, -2]
Seriously, I was so surprised at how good he was at dancing during ON ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I wonder how much he worked hard to improve this much. He's seriously impressive. He always says that his dancing is lacking and that he's lowering the standard and it breaks my heart so I wished that he wouldn't think like that. Also, I love the other members a lot but I really hate how people only like it when their dancing is praised by Hobie instead of Jin ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I know that saying it like this makes it seems like Jin is my bias but it's not the case at all... I don't know how to say it but they are all precious to me ㅜㅜㅜㅜ if you watch any video, you'll see that Seokin is always bright, funny, kind, quick-witted and has good sense. He's already so perfect so it upsets me that he thinks that he's lacking ㅠㅠ You are seriously doing well and are perfect so you can be as proud of your skills as your face!!!!!

6. [+29, -2]
Seokjinie is always improving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com