Tuesday, July 13, 2021

[theqoo] MY KATALK WITH MY NUNA WHO WENT TO JAPAN TO PURSUE HER IDOLS

OP=OP
N = Nuna

N: Yeah I'll keep sleeping in the streets of Osaka and live my life like that. I'll probably starve to death 

OP: No but couldn't you at least have saved some money if you were to go? Didn't you tell me some weeks ago that you were working? But you're not even working. Can you talk to me like that after you scrapped my mom's and my phone? This is just wrong. Why did you go? Did you just go on a whim without thinking? Do you think you can even repay me if you borrowed my money? I want it next week right away though? If you weren't just following Bangtan like that and just going on a trip, I would've understand but this is not it. You don't even think about the repercussions and you just went for it. All you think of is going there. Do you not think about our own family starving to death if you go? Of course, I don't work either so I shouldn't be the one talking here, but you thoughtlessly just went there while scraping our mom's money no? Nuna, you're older than me. If you can't even take responsibility for going overseas by yourself, don't even think of following idols. Seriously I'm begging you. This isn't for you. 

N: Ok then I guess I'll just die here

OP: I'm f*cking speechless, just why did you go? Bangtan aren't the ones who will send you home? Asking them to send you home? I'm f*cking speechless. This nuna.. You're f*cked up, when are you coming home? How much do you need? Come home tomorrow right away. 

N: How am I supposed to go?

OP: Book a ticket f*ck. 100 is enough for one way, I'll send you the money to your bank account. 

N: Leave it. It's better if I just starve to death here. (t/n: She wrote a typo for "better"/Nat-ji, instead she wrote "gave birth"/Nah-ji)

OP: "Nah-ji" is used when you're giving birth f*ck

N: Even so, I won't be able to take the plane. Since I'm coming back from Tokyo

OP: I'll find a mental institute, when you come back to Korea, let's go 

N: Yeah ok, then I have no reason to come back. I don't have money so I can't go to Korea anyways

OP: Even if you arrived right away, it's the least you can do. But for 15 days? With 100, you should've been be able to find a room, eat and do everything. So how did the room cost 70 and you playing around 70? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhere did the 140 come from? You used up all that money and you think our mom has 140 readily available in her bank account? So if I'm coming to get you and you reimburse everything to me, you'll have the 140 prepared? Even with 3 nights, 4 days all together, it should cost you barely 100. Seriously just why did you go?

N: Yeah I must be crazy 

OP: Anyways I'm giving you the money, so come back tomorrow

N: Still, I can't go tomorrow

OP: So you're saying you need 200?

N: This seriously won't do.... I told you that I came here because I needed vacations

OP: I'm asking you if 200 is enough for you to sleep then come back. First of all, you spent all the 100 in 20 days to play around? I'm asking you if you can repay me?

N: I'll repay you. I'm asking if it's okay if I pay you back next year. 

OP: You've already planned the dates and you're telling me you're cancelling everything? Didn't you go with your friend? Why did you go? I can't get it. I told you if you come back right away, I can lend you 100. Book your plane ticket right now. You're f*cking thoughtless don't stay in Japan

N: I'll just thoughtlessly stay here

OP: Then just stay there;; Borrow money using your name

N: I won't 

OP: Why did you go?

N: That's what I said, I must be crazy

OP: I'm not talking about this anymore. I feel like I'll get into an accident from the f*cking stress you're giving me. If I get hospitalized, are you going to pay for my hospital bills? You're f*cking trying to kill someone yet you're the one saying you're going crazy;; 

N: Then lend me 200 first ㅠㅠㅠ  I'll sleep a bit and eatㅠㅠ I don't even know how many days I haven't washedㅠㅠ

OP: I'm telling you to come back. Are you coming back if I give you 200?

N: ㅠㅠ

OP: Look for a guest house in Osaka. Yah I just sent you 10. Guest houses are cheap, go there and wash. Motels are expensive so don't go there. 

N: Oki. Thank you

N: Can't I use your name to borrow money?ㅠㅠㅠ  

OP: Do you have a brain..??

N: I don'tㅠㅠ

N: Just lend me 20

OP: I already lent you 100. I don't even have enough for exchange rate

N: You're coming today?? 

N: (picture) There's only one of these in Osaka airportㅠ

OP: Give me my 100

N: But I received the 100 from mom though?

OP: It was mine

N: Then just recover it from mom

OP: It's not about recovering it. I borrowed her money because of you. 

N: Ah then, I'll return the money to mom

OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You've been saying that since last year, and have you ever paid back? Leave it. I'll get it from mom. You leave me alone. You're acting desperate saying you won't give my money back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

N: I'm not giving it to you. I would hate that

OP: Look at your attitude f*ckㅋㅋㅋ When you need my money, you act with your f*cking bullsh*t and once I've lent you the money already, you're bullsh*tting like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yah you're seriously an unresponsible f*cker ? F*ck you're the one using your own dongsaeng's name to borrow money no? And aren't you the same one asking money for your trip?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Stop bullsh*tting about lending money that you don't even have. What is your f*cking head made out of? Have you ever had a single thought?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't help but be amazed by you.
I've been short on money because I've lent you so much that I'm asking our mom to lend me money. It's right for me to pay back our mom, and it's right for you to give me back my money. Stop saying nonsense, I'll be waiting for the money back this month ^^ If not, I'll report you and ruin your mood while you're on your trip ^^

original post: here

1. Wow she's seriously crazy 

2. She's completely insane for Bangtan. She should sell her organs at this rate

3. The family is so pitifulㅠㅠ  She really caused all the damage she could've causedㅜㅠ and since she's family, they can't help but accommodate for herㅠㅠ

4. Amazing of her to go overseas for a concert when she has no money for itㅋㅋㅋ If you don't have the goods, then just leave a content life with what you don't have tsk tsk 

5. This is seriously at the level of a mental disease

6. She keeps emphasizing that she'll just starve to death for shock value. I seriously want to hit her in the head

7. The dongsaeng is seriously a saint. If it was me, I would've stopped talking to her and blocked her

8. This kid has to be crazy. How is she fangirling like that? Me too I've been to tours, but only when I knew I had the money and time for it 

9. Rather than fangirling, the way she's making her family do everything for her is the bigger issue here. The dongsaeng and the mom must be so worried so they have to send her the money. Yet, she's not even thankful for the money she's receiving, instead she turns it against you. She's so shameless this is a mess

10. Please tell me this is fakeㅜㅠ

11. Wow I can't believe someone like this exists

12. Wow f*ck this is freaking oba. She is f*cking hopeless. She can seriously just die in Japan for all I care.. Me too I've been to Japanese concerts while fangirling, but I only went when I knew I had to luxury to do it for myself;; This is just crazy 

13. She's a crazy b*tch? Why is the dongsaeng being so kind to her? I would've disowned her and lived my life

14. Wow she's hopeless, she made me swear

15. She doesn't even have 200 in her bank account yet played for 15 days?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com