Tuesday, July 13, 2021

[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN THE THINGS WE WANT TO DO AFTER CORONAヽ(ヅ)ノ

Let's start!

For me, I want to hang out here and there and second, I want to go to school without wearing a mask, befriend my desk mate, sit shoulder to shoulder with my friends at the cafeteria and just go back to these trivial things of life ㅠㅠ Also, when Corona is over, I will have graduated so I don't think that it will be possible but I want to go on a school trip..

post response:
[+157][-12]
original post: here

1. [+590, -25]
I'm just curious about other people's faces

2. [+436, -11]
I want to go on a plane and go on vacation.. Usually, I would go on vacation at least once a year but not being able to go is f*cking annoying

3. [+315, -1]
Going to concerts

4. [+275, -6]
Norae-bang, please

5. [+214, 0]
It's nothing big but I want to walk in the streets without my mask

6. [+195, -3]
School festivals......

7. [+180, -4]
But I don't know why there are so many people already doing the things being written here right now.. that's why Corona still hasn't ended yet. Me too I want to go to waterparks and amusement parks

8. [+173, 0]
Eating ice creams or drinking something while walking in the streets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com