Wednesday, July 14, 2021

[theqoo] JAPANESE GIRLS PICKED THE HANDSOMEST K-IDOL RECENTLY

Ranking by Japanese girls in their 10's

*Jeong Young Hoon, Yoon Dong and Hee Cheon are from a group called Orbit (see below)

Ranking by Japanese girls in their 20's


Ranking by Japanese girls in their 30's


*Orbit is the group made by the Japanese Produce 101
Young Hoon - Korean
Hee Cheon - Korean
Yoon Dong - Korean
Joon - Korean
Tomo - Japanese
Shunya - Japanese
Yugo - Japanese

original post: here

1. I was like "who's Orbit?"

2. Taetae

3. The results from people in their 20's are what I would expect from Koreans' in their 20's.. ☆ Ah and Orbit is the Japanese Produce huh..

4. You can see the divide of the generations right away

5. I know that this is obvious but this just seems like a popularity vote. I don't think that they have the looks that Japanese people like in particular and you can tell by how well the generations are divided per age groupㅋㅋㅋㅋ They must've just voted based on which idol they knew. 

6. Are you sure this is not a popularity vote?

7. I wonder what Jeong Young Hoon looks like...ㅋㅋ I need to look him up
(T/N: we looked him up too ^^;)

8. Orbit is the derivative group of the Japanese Produce

9. The people in this list are all handsomely pretty 

10. So I wasn't the only one who didn't know who Orbit wasㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. I can see their style with V, Jeong Young Hoon and Taemin. 

12. I know that V would be considered handsome wherever he goes but Japanese people are seriously obsessed with himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ maybe because he looks like someone straight out of an anime

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com