Wednesday, July 14, 2021

[enter-talk] WHAT HAPPENED WITH ACTOR PARK MINWOO'S CAR ACCIDENT?

 

'Actor Park Minwoo suffered from a car accident where he received a head injury and a major surgery in consequence. At that time, King Kong by Starship stated "The surgery went well, we are looking at his progress. He's not in a severe condition and he's in the process of getting better." However, 3 years later, we still haven't heard any news from Park Minwoo.'

The agency said that it wasn't a huge accident back then
But 3 years later, he's still receiving assistance care and he's still in a wheelchair so what's happening? This is giving me goosebumps

post response:
[+476][-6]
original post: here

1. [+249, -1]
There were even pictures released. His uncle said officially that he can barely talk and move, all he can do is open and close his eyes... This is shocking. His appearance completely changed

2. [+248, -1]
Sigh, this is not in vain that we tell youngsters to not drive a motorcycle

3. [+245, -3]
My grandfather on my mother's side died a month before I was born from a hit-and-run from some drunk truck driver. He was driving a motorcycle. When I was in middle school, I went to the PC bang with a close friend of mine to play some games and we went and eat sundae soup. The next day, it was April Fools day and I was told that he was driving a scooter and was hit by a snow plowing truck and flew a couple of meters away completely crushing his ribs and he ended up dying on the spot. I thought it was a lie. When I turned 23, my girlfriend wen to Jeju-do with some friends and while riding a scooter and they fell, the moment they fell a truck that was passing by rolled over her hair. She seriously almost died from it. And... There's this person whom I'm not super close with but whom I would meet in our hang outs with other people, that friend was part of a motorcycle social club and lost his right leg because of it 2 years ago. After that, I've never seen him again in our hang outs. There's no reason for us to be riding on motorcycle in such a small country, I'm begging people to stop ridding these. It's true that I may have a negative bias towards motorcycles, but there are also a lot of similar stories around me...I don't usually write these types of comments, but I gave it a shot

4. [+134, -0]
The posture he had while sitting on the wheelchair and his hand gestures suggest that he had a severe brain damage. If you hear from accounts of people who were hospitalized in the same hospital as him, you'd know that at first, all he could do was blink his eyes. But his dad worked hard to rehabilitate him and now he can sit down and also stand up, but not alone, he can also not walk either, but the dad is is thankful that his son is still alive... I feel so bad for them Seriously we need to stop driving motorcycles

5. [+101, -0]
Hul I got to know this person through Roommate, and I remember finding it strange that his news suddenly stopped

6. [+78, -0]
I saw a lot of comments about this so I went to search him up. He's still in a wheelchair and rehabilitating. His dad is the one taking care of him now .https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000748953

7. [+61, -3]
Is that the same guy from Roommate? The one who wore sunglasses and almost died while driving because he dozed off..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com