Wednesday, July 14, 2021

[enter-talk] WOW BUT IF AESPA DEBUTED LIKE THAT, IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO LEGENDARY

 

Park Jeongyeon 97'er
Xu Yi Yang 97'er
Goeun 99'er
Jo Hyunsun 00'er
Yoo Jimin 00'er
Kim Minjung 01'er
Kim Chaehyun 02'er
Ning Yi Zhuo(?) 02'er
Rami 03'er

They would've killed it in the visual department

post response:
[+243][-257]
original post: here

1. [+256, -121]
So so, I rather the one we have now 

2. [+202, -16]
Wo cares, they already debuted... ITZY too, people are always talking about what it would've looked like if Jun Somi was there. I just find talks like that f*cking rude towards kids who have already debuted tsk tsk 

3. [+172, -13]
When Rookies was at their height and came out, people reacted the same way they did with Aespaㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are you guys only saying this now calling them legends?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys were the ones talking about how SM failed their rookies and how do they dare debuting themㅋㅋㅋ Stop pretending like you ever cared about the Rookies nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*cking goosebumps

4. [+86, -47]
Am I the only one who know nothing about the Rookies.. It's my first time seeing these names

5. [+70, -4]
I don't think they suit Aespa. Aespa is doing Aespa just fine. The female Rookies lineup is better for the traditional SM concepts

6. [+55 ,-3]
I used to be interested in SM's female Rookies (I found Rami so pretty)... But honestly, Aespa's concept suit the current members more. I've been waiting for Rami and Goeun's debut and I rather them debut with the concepts other SM girl groups have instead. I don't think they would've suited the AI concept... Anyways the kids have already left the company and themselves and SM are going their separate ways, so I don't think it's good to keep mentioning them. They're commoners now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com