Friday, July 9, 2021

[enter-talk] BANGTAN'S DANCE SONG THAT MADE ME CRY THE MOST + PART DISTRIBUTION

Permission to dance =
We are dancing but we don't need your permission
A dance song that is predicting the situation after Corona is gone


post response:
[+401][-4]
original post: here

1. [+52, 0]
Sign language

2. [+45, 0]
But the song is seriously freaking good and sad

3. [+36, 0]
I've rarely seen a MV over 5 min though? They probably didn't release this for their recordㅋㅋ the fans will be pissed ㅋ
> Sorry but what's the correlation between having a 5min MV and breaking records...? I don't really know but I'm curious ㅠㅠ
> If the song is 3min and the MV is 5min, the public will just think that there's some kind of story at the end and won't watch the whole video so it won't help with the views...
> Aah~~~~ thanks for explaining!!!! So the views won't go up if you don't watch it until the end...

4. [+19, 0]
?? Looks like the trolls on Pann are running wild. I thought that the reactions to the song were weird so I wasn't expecting much but this song is seriously the best?? The song is f*cking good, like seriously good. I find that this song is better than Dynamite and Butter. It's seriously the best. It will done well with the public

5. [+16, 0]
The song is f*cking pretty and sweet. For real, it's f*cking good and addicting. If Butter was the foreign fans' favorite, then PerToDan is Korean fans' favorite. For real, the vibe is so cheerful and the MV is lovely. But it's also sad at the same time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



[theqoo] BTS' PERMISSION TO DANCE PART DISTRIBUTION

original post: here

1. I saw the stage and I get why Jin has so many parts. He lightens up the song

2. I find the song good. It makes me want to listen to it again

3. I was so happy today

4. This part distribution chart is so weird that it looks forced... just looking at the MV, you'll see that the members' parts are pretty equal and they fit the song well

5. I like hearing Jungkook and RM... I like Suga too

6. Looks like Jin never really had any long parts in other songs and there are a lot of nanananana's in this song so that's why. But who even cares about this! the song is so cheerful and good

7. Omo they gave Jin a lot of parts this time. Most of the time, it's always Jungkook then Jimin no?

8. Please don't do this

9. I'm just a light fan and looks like Jin's parts are getting bigger. It makes me think of Jin's parts in Fireㅋㅋ

10. Just the title of the post made me shout out "f*ck!", please stop doing this. The person who made this must not be a fan either. I don't know if it was made by an akgae or a troll but it just ruins my day

11. Jungkook and Jin are both handsome and good at work😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

12. They divided the parts pretty well. The trolls and akgaes are just back at it again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com