Friday, July 9, 2021

[theqoo] CL, PARTNERING UP WITH KANG DANIEL'S AGENCY "DOMESTIC PROMOTION COMEBACK"

 


CL signed a domestic management partnership with KONNECT Entertainment ahead of her full-fledged domestic activities.

CL launched Verycherry, a label for herself last year, and laid the foundation for her solo career.

This year, she released her first full-length solo album 'ALPHA' [...] and signed a domestic management partnership with KONNECT Entertainment for her active promotions.

<CL Text>

GZBz!

In order to actively promote the upcoming ‘ALPHA’ in Korea, I am posting this to directly introduce my partner Konnect Entertainment, who will be in charge of ‘ALPHA’'s activity and my domestic management with Very Cherry!

After thinking about how to communicate more closely with more people while preparing for 'ALPHA', especially with the domestic fans who are greeting me after such a long time, I will be able to meet the fans with a team that supports me and Very Cherry. I'm looking forward to it!

I and Very Cherry will continue to work together in a variety of ways without boundaries, so please look forward to it.

I'll see you next time with 'ALPHA' news!

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000921529

original post: here

1. When is CL coming back? I want to see her soon 

2. Looks like he'll be managing her promotions wow 

3. Wow is that a recent photo of CL? She's pretty 

4. Please release a physical album 

5. CL and Kang Daniel's companies? That's novel 

6. Wow I hope she promotes a lot this time

7. Oohh this is so interestingㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to CL's promotions

8. Wow looking forward to CL 

9. Seeing how Konnect has been doing so far, they really work well. This is a win-win situation. I wish CL the best

10. Konnect are good with their work. I'm looking forward

11. This is daebak and so unexpected yet expected. I'm looking forward

12. Ohhh she's totally a huge sunbae I'm looking forward

13. ALPHA fighting

14. I hope she promotes a lot domestically!!

15. Wow Konnect is growing daebakㅜ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com