Friday, July 9, 2021

[enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE SENIORITY MADE THEM COCKY

In the self profile written on Weekly Idol yesterday 
Personality: quiet
Special ability: quiet
Qualities: quiet
Weakness: quiet

Q: What I'm interested in lately
-> "How can I go home quicker?"
And yet the NCTizens are shielding him saying stuff like 'who wouldn't want to go home early?'
Do you think that in a company report, when asked you want to go home, you'd write "yeah I want to go home~" and when your boss pass by your desk, would you tell them "I want to go home~"?
Of course, it's totally possible for you to want to actually go home, but do you really think it's right to write that into a questionnaire that the fans will see?
So do all other idols not want to go home so that's why they're writing other stuff?

Q: The stage you want to cover
-> NCT Dream stage (He's in NCT Dream already)

I bet even the writers seeing this will be dumbfounded
"What are your interests lately -> How can I go home quicker?"

Name: Na Jaemin 
Nickname: Nana
Personality: quiet
Habits: I can stand for a long time
Hobby: Watch Youtube
Special ability: quiet
Qualities: quiet
Weakness: quit
My TMI: I wear the same clothes everyday 
I can surpass OO(Member's name) in this ability: The members are noisier than me. I can surpass them in being quiet
OO(member name)'s ability that I want: Lee Mark's positive energy
My interests lately: How can I go home quicker?
Expressing myself in hashtags: #Czennie #Nana #NCT DREAM #My way
An episode with the members that you're revealing for the first time: I ate ddeokbokkie in the practice room and Jeno cleaned it
A workout/exercise I'm confident about: breathing
A cover stage I want to do/confident in doing: NCT Dream stage
A personal talent I'm confident about: Low note
Idol stage that I thought was cool recently: Except me, NCT 7Dream's Ridin, Boom stage
What I want to do on Weekly Idol?: Competition eating a lot of coriander

The fans are streaming in the middle of the night because their ranking dropped
The fans are also running outside under the rain to make them triple million sellers
The least he can do is show a bit of sincerity
He's looking at his phone alone in their content, V app and reality show
Ha if I'm getting started again, I'm not gonna end (if you're curious, go read this https://pann.nate.com/talk/360848909)

post response:
[+2,178][-309]
original post: here

1. [+1,194, -177]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like seeing Irene

2. [+1,002, -48]
How did asking his interest turned into him wanting to go home early? ㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+860, -72]
The fans who still decide to shield this kind of kid are real saints

4. [+448, -24]
If you hate doing this, just quit being an idol, how many times did this occur already

5. [+412, -23]
Fans, the one who should cut it down is Na Jaemin here

6. [+326, -17]
The question here is not when will the hate stop, rather when will people keep making excuses for him no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  How long are you guys going to keep shielding this?

7. [+294, -15]
He's 5 years into his debutㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even someone on I Live Alone will never act like that

8. [+197, -262]
If you actually watched the Weekly Idol episode, you'll know that there's nothing problematic about thisㅋㅋHe's the one who hard carried itㅋㅋㅋ 

9. [+176, -248]
Cut it down, it looks like you guys have nothing to hate on Na Jaemin for;; 

10. [+169, -180]
You guys are being so nitpicky about Na Jaemin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com