Tuesday, July 20, 2021

[enter-talk] BOO SEUNGKWAN IS SERIOUSLY FRIENDS WITH ALL THE 98-LINERS


He became friends with Moonbin, SinB and  

He's still close to them and every time he meets with them, they just show up with their bare faces and wearing training suits

"Q: Is there any member among them that you want to invite?
Juyeon: [...] Also, among the Seventeen sunbae-nims, I'm friends with Seungkwan-sshi, he gave me a lot of advices for my concerns. So I think that he'll be good at counselling for a lot of people"

Also, in one of the online fansigns, he said that he listened to Seungkwan's concerns too

And this was uploaded today. I couldn't even imagine that he was close with Jungwoo (T/N: they went out to eat together)

post response:
[+393][-18]
original post: here

1. [+176, 0]
I would've never thought of Jungwoo

2. [+125, -1]
Be close to Jungwoo Seungkwan-ah~~~

3. [+112, 0]
All of the 98-liners in the post are likable... I hope that the 98-line hits big

4. [+56, 0]
Even variety sunbaes who have been in the industry for decades like him and he's so witty and friendly on broadcast. He's just f*cking good at socializingㅇㅇ me too I want to be friends with Boo Seungkwan

5. [+44, -1]
Seeing how the number of male idols who are friends with him keeps on getting larger, while it doesn't seem like he made any more female friends after SinB and Umji, makes me think that these three must be really close


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com