Tuesday, July 20, 2021

[enter-talk] IDOLS I WISH WILL RENEW

Seriously this is a plea, please renew

BlackPink
Twice
OMGirl
Dreamcatcher
WJSN
RV
Day6

I really like those 7 groups, please let us see you for a long timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  

And here are the idols I'm grateful already renewed

EXO
Seventeen 
Mamamoo
Shinee 
BTOB 
BTS

And the idols who didn't renew that I found was such a shameㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Gfriend

"Hello. This is Dayoung. It's way too early in the morning, and my face is mannerless right now so I taught some manners to my face, you guys understand it right? Right now it's the morning

post response:
[+170][-18]
original post: here

1. [+81, -2]
5Day6 dignified ❤ let's meet for a long time

2. [+74, -5]
There's not much time left until we see BTOB as a full group again 

3. [+53, -2]
EXO haven't renewed yet 
> They're renewing in 2022. It will be their 10th year

4. [+42, -4]
Gfriend, let's meet again!

5. [+40, -1] 
Day6 pleaseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It hasn't been long since I joined the fandom and I'm a late fan so I haven't been to a single concertㅠㅠㅠㅠ I cried watching the MV for Where The Sea Sleeps

6. [+39, -2]
EXO haven't renewed yet but it's also not their renewing season yet


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com