Tuesday, July 20, 2021

[theqoo] AKB48'S FIRST STAGE AND SONG AFTER 1 AND A HALF YEAR (HITOMI IS CENTER WING)


She said that she practiced 3 hours a day for 1 month (it can be false)
It's my first time seeing such a synchronized AKB stage. The outfit is a bit of a shame 

original post: here

1. I know they're working hard, but the choreography is such a let down Tomi, come back to Korea.. 

2. Hitomi has her own stance when she dances now, I love it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her dance lines are so pretty and she dances well 

3. From the song to the dance, everything is weird

4. What the hell is happening in the choreography?

5. So they're trying to put locking.. 

6. Who is the person with the mask...? Why was she wearing a mask...?

7. The dance is indeed weird... But it's my first time seeing them get the dance rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. The choreography sucksㅠㅠ  They can't even do such simple movements right... It just looks like they're moving as stronly as possible 

9. No but I feel like the dance is very effective at making you lose weight.. 

10. No but I'm watching the dance without sound and it's freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com