Monday, July 19, 2021

[enter-talk] EX-APRIL MEMBER LEE HYUNJOO LEAVES DSP

 

On June 11th, she was removed from the profiles of DSP Media's website. Rumors have then started circulating about the possibility of her leaving. 
(In her company, it's written: no companies) 

It's seriously such a relief
One of my acquaintance actually knows one of the assailants and they told me that their families are definitely not reflecting
I wish Hyunjoo all the best

post response:
[+2,157][-67]
original post: here

1. [+309, -12]
Lee Hyunjoo be happy 

2. [+270, -5]
April fans are probably believing that as long as Hyunjoo leaves the company it means they have  resolved everything. I still can't understand how they can justify Lee Na Eun not committing school violence even after the police refuted it, but just tryㅋㅋ  What I find the most strange is that Lee Naeun was able to bury her school violence controversy
"Me too I'm from Daejun ^^ One of the anecdotes I've heard from friends in middle school was about how Abekeu***(?) was popular back in the days and there was a kid who wore the same thing as her and she went to her and asked "Why are you wearing the same thing as me? Remove it" This happened in her 6th grade of elementary school. But once she got in middle school, she became quiet for 2 semesters. She even erased all her Kakao stories"

3. [+253, -10]
Hyunjoo, let's find a good company and walk on the flower path 

4. [+154, -3]
Is it because Hyunjoo's controversy blew bigger than expected that Lee Naeun was able to bury her school violence this year? ㅠㅠ

5. [+145, -5]
What a relief, I hope she resolves thisㅜㅜ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com