Monday, July 19, 2021

[enter-talk] LET'S SHARE ANECDOTES OF IDOLS IN FANSIGNS

1. Infinite Nam Woohyun
Whenever I go to their fansigns, I always tell my bias "Please be happy in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter". 
But because something bad happened in my life, I stopped going to fansigns for 1 year. And I was tried resolving my hardships to go again. 
I told him "It's been a long time since I came here" and "I really missed you"
He laughed and said "Me too". It was a shame since we didn't exchange conversation much but I was happy that I was able to see him nonetheless. So I came down the stage and checked what was signed in my album. 
It was written "I missed you in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter". 
I was so touched because on that day, I didn't even get to tell him "Please be happy in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter" and just sloppily greeted him. He wrote this because he remembered what I told him..

2. Shinee Jonghyun
"What Shinee Jonghyun told his fan about marriage" 
- You go for the good guys right? (Fan: Yes) Then it's good/fine 

Wow this is f*cking heart fluttering

3. Winner Kang Seungyoon
Seems like Kang Seungyoon is a crazy person. 
There's a fan who is working at the Olive Young from Hongdae and said that the business has been doing very poorly nowadays so she asked him to "come and buy some stuff~~!" as a joke. 
He then said that he will really go and buy stuff f*ck is he crazy?! What's even funnier is that the fan didn't even say that to him. She was telling that to Kim Jinwoo who was next to him and he overheard and said he'd go

4. NCT Mark 
The idol manners etiquette, greeting the fan saying "Hello" first even when she wasn't coming.

5. BTOB Lee Changsub
Fan: Oppa I want to date someone like oppa. How do I do it? 
Changsub: Rather than finding someone like me, you'll do this quicker if you just try to flirt with me? 

6. The Boyz Younghoon 
@: I feel like I'm gonna change bias.. Who do you think it will be? (I expected him to think of another member while being confused?) 
Younghoon: Hmm... Is he in NCT?

post response:
[+331][-11]
original post: here


1. [+323, -16]
Kim Junmyeon is seriously a little softy right?
A fan went to the fansign and told Kyungsoo
"Are you jjang in this group?"
"What..?"
"(Hitting table) I'm asking if you're the jjang in this group~?"
And Junmyeon next to me said
"The jjang one in the group is me^^" "And if you keep hitting the table, you'll break it~^^"
(t/n: not too sure what's the word play/joke here :/)

2. [+300, -17]
Our Jisung is still not at Andy's level right..?
During My First and Last fansign 
Fan: How old do I look?
Bodyguard: You can't ask these kind of difficult questions to the babies
Fan: Ok

3. [+241, -14]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I was receiving my fansign from Minhyuk in Japan and he suddenly started talking in Japanese with me... Of course I didn't understand anything and just nodded and went "Hai!"
And Seo Eunkwang who was beside randomly asked me 
"Are you even good at Japanese?"
Me: No?
And we burst out laughing 

4. [+208, -3]
Ok Taecyeon had 6 minutes for himself in the fansign 

5. [+195, -5]
This is too heart flutteringㅜㅜㅜㅜ
The most anecdote that gave me the most butterflies that I've heard
During MAMA's fansign, a fan asked Baekhyun jokingly: Do you remember me? 
and Baekhyun went blank so I said "I'm mad"
That fan failed all the other fansign attempts and was only able to attend Growl's fansign one year later and thought there would be no way he remembers. And when she went to receive her autograph, he smiled and said "So did you let out your anger"
t/n: misread bbi as bba;;

6. [+193, -2]
Infinite Sunggyu
Fan: Oppa what do I do if I want to study better?
Sunggyu who graduated #2 in his entire school: First of all, don't come to places like this

7. [+192, -3]
Jjong2
Jonghyun's fansign testimony
Fan: You've probably heard a lot, but happy birthday
Jonghyun: No. It's my first time hearing it

8. [+191, -7]
I'll sue you
Yoongi: No but just why do you want to hear me talk to you informally? 
Me: I don't know. There are a lot of things you do that makes me heart flutter
Yoongi: So you like it when I talk to you informally? 
Me: So you're not gonna do it?
Yoongi: I've been doing it all this time though?
Me: ???? You're right?

9. [+183, -3]
This is quite popular among the fans. The fan said "Oppa I wanted to show you my pretty and good side so I was debating whether to even come to this fansign." and Hoshi said "What the? That makes no sense.."

10. [+172, -14]
Hwiyoung: Did you dye your hair? / Fan: How did you know? / Hwiyoung: ? Because you changed



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com