Monday, July 19, 2021

[theqoo] 6 SONGS THAT WILL COMPETE TO MAKE IT TO THE YEARLY TOP 10 CHART OF MELON

Right now: 
Celebrity - IU
Rollin' - Brave Girls
Dynamite - BTS
Peaches (Ft. Daniel Caesar, Giveon) - Justin Bieber
Lilac - IU 
Shiny Star - Kyunseo

These are the ones who have been confirmed
There are 4 places left so those 6 songs are competing against each other

1. I Will Be Your Shining Star - Song I Han

2. We Ride - Brave Girls

3. Can't Sleep - Jang Beom June

4. Hold My Hand - IU 

5. Butter - BTS

6. Next Level - Aespa

original post: here

1. Let's go Next Level. It's the best song of the songs mentioned here 

2. The way you wrote "Nectarine" is freaking funny (t/n: what OP wrote in the original post instead of Peaches, it's a Korean inside with the song) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. IU Hold Me Hand💛

4. Let's go Butteeeeeer

5. Aespa fighting 

6. Next Level 

7. Oh I hope IU's song makes it ㅋㅋㅋ

8. I'm honestly asking what is the first song? 

9. We Ride is a good song 

10. Butter Butter Butter

11. Jang Beom June is damn impressive

12. I'm on the next level 

13. Jjangspa let's go!

14. There are some songs that I don't know about

15. Jjangspa let's set a new record! GodIU let's climb back the charts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com