Sunday, July 18, 2021

[enter-talk] EXO'S SASAENGS

Because the sasaengs kept trying to go in their washrooms, they blocked the door themselves

"F*ck, look at this, the EXO's sasaengs"
"They shaved their heads in order to chase after them in the washrooms;;
Seriously creepy"

"I'm selling Do Kyungsoo's panties^^ I got it personally from their dorm^^ It was extremely hard to get it. I think that it's worth 10K won. You don't believe me? There are a few hairs on the panties so you can test the DNA yourself ^^ I have socks too. Don't argue or tackle me. I'll go get Oh Sehun's panties next week so I'm accepting reservations ^^ EXO-M's security is too tight so I couldn't get in. I was barely able to obtain this one. I'm selling their hair too ^^."

The f*cking famous Do Kyungsoo underwear countroversy

They pushed Kai and knocked him over


They only go on planes to take their pictures and then get their tickets refunded

Knocking Lu-pigeon over and touching his body


Airport

Sehun hurting his legs because of sasaengs

Tao's picture at a Thai hotel + they installed a recorder in his room

To be honest, there were way more instances than these when it comes to EXOㅋㅋ Sasaengs went into their dorms to s*xually harrass them, Do Kyungsoo hitting into sasaengs' long-range cameras, sasaengs leaving their own panties in EXO's bags and running away... they did all of this and never got sued but they are finally suing now ㅋㅋㅋ They said that there were even sasaengs following Baekhyun to the army. F*ck, I hope that all sasaengs die

post response:
[+1,074][-13]
original post: here

1. [+407, -2]
The thing that crossed the line the furthest was the Baekhyun and Chanyeol's wedding scandal. Everyone could tell that Byun Baekhyun was f*cking pissed off. It was at a wedding ceremony so just imagine how mad and sorry he felt for his hyung and his wife
"The damn fans trespassed EXO Baekhyun's hyung's wedding ceremony.
Baekhyun oppa, look at me. They f*cking screwed up everything.
He tried to persuade them that he would give them a signature after the ceremony and asked them to step back but they just ignored him and rushed in.
Look at his face getting red.. How can this not piss him off.."

2. [+343, -5]
F*ck, the old DBSK and EXO had it so hard, especially mentally

3. [+326, -12]
I f*cking like how Byun Baekhyun treats his sasaengsㅋㅋㅋ
"You have to differentiate them properly, the Loves (sarang) and sasaengs! Even though both starts with 'sa', my feeling towards them are different hoot"

4. [+151, 0]
But EXO had it especially hard. Sasaengs were of course severe but even their extreme fans were overflowing. Back then, if you searched it up, you could find pictures of them engraving 'EXO, I love you' with a knife on their thighs;;;;;;

5. [+122, -3]
Seriously, why are they living... crazy b*tches

6. [+107, 0]
Kyungsoo who hit his eye on a long-range camera. He said "it hurts" and looked so angry. Those sasaeng f*ckers

7. [+95, -4]
The more I think about it, the more pissed I am. Why did SM not do anything back then?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com