Sunday, July 18, 2021

[theqoo] [NOTICE] GROUP SEVENTEEN, ALL 13 MEMBERS HAVE RE-SIGNED

 



original post: here

1. I'm jealous
 
2. Hul 

3. Are the Chinese members not leaving because they're not popular?

4. Oh but I was already expecting the whole group to remainㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seventeen I love you 

6. They're okay with the Chinese members??? 

7. Even the CCP-members are renewing... 

8. Daebak congrats congrats

9. I hope they'll manage the Chinese members' SNS more closely, congrats on renewing 

10. Wow I'm f*cking envious 

11. Congrats congrats

12. Congrats on the whole group renewing 

13. How long is their new contract? This is amazing 

14. Oh I'm so envious. The members must have a very good relationship with each other to all renew. It means they get along well 

15. Amazing... All 13 united

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com