Thursday, July 29, 2021

[enter-talk] LEE HYUNJOO BECAME LOAR'S NEW MUSE

Freaking pretty ㄷㄷ Lee Hyunjoo, let's only walk on the flower path <3<3




"Everyone
I'm introducing you Loar's new model
It's Lee Hyunjoo-yang
I thought that she matched us well
Olaf(?)'s sharp eyes are the best
For the whole shooting, my eyes were having a feastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I saw her fancam and thought that she was the one...! That princess-like face!!!! I want her to wear Loar and take pictures of her!!!! 
My ideal type who's lighting up my fireㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Doesn't she suit being the precious daughter of a precious family?
She and Loar will show a lot of different sights in the future
Please love Loar and Lee Hyunjoo a lot?!"

post response:
[+840][-19]
original post: here


1. [+159, -3]
Wow she's seriously pretty

2. [+152, -3]
Loar? They picked their muse well and she's freaking pretty

3. [+136, -1]
She looks so excited for picking up such a pretty muse...ㅋㅋ both are pretty. Hyunjoo, let's only walk the flower path

4. [+114, -16]
That Naeun's slaves are here again throwing a fit over a natural beauty

5. [+54, -1]
Loar is smart. Hyunjoo, let's walk the flower path

6. [+41, 0]
I like how she said the precious daughter or a precious familyㅜ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com