Saturday, July 24, 2021

[theqoo] IF YOU WON 5 BILLION AT THE LOTTO, WOULD YOU STOP WORKING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE VS KEEP ON WORKING

5 billion won = ~4.3M USD

1. Stop working and live by using the money moderately
"Happiness"

2. Wealth is separated from work... even so you have to keep on working

original post: here

1. 2, I need to cultivate my hobbies so I'll have to work

2. 1 I will be single

3. I don't think 5 billion is enough money to live as luxuriously as I would like... First of all, I want to do buy real estate in Seoul and put the remaining money for retirement while doing what I want to do while I'm young

4. 1111 being a rich unemployed person is my dream

5. 1111, I can live comfortably if I spend it sparingly

6. 2, even if I do easy work, I need to work ㅠ

7. 1, just the thought of being able to play with my cat 24/7 makes me happy

8. 222, I will do the job I want

9. 2, I will work but for fun

10. it's 5 billion, of course I'll choose 11111111

11. 22 I won't take any of it and just donate slowly as I work

12. I will study what I want and start my own businessㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2222

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com