Saturday, July 24, 2021

[theqoo] THAI TIKTOKER WHO'S CREATING A BUZZ FOR LOOKING LIKE BTS JIMIN












(More pics at source)

original post: here

1. Sleepy Jiminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Hul ㅋㅋ I thought that OP was trolling but they look f*cking the same

3. I thought that it was actually Jimin... they totally look the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If people didn't know, they would've thought that Jimin started TikTok

4. He looks like Jimin when he's very sleepy... they could be cousins?

5. F*cking alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Hul I thought "just how similar can they look? And I'm f*cking shocked. They f*cking look the same

7. I don't see how they look so alike though? He kinda looks like a mix of GOT7 Yugyeom and Jimin? He kinda looks more sharp and sad than Jimin

8. I'm getting goosebumps at how f*cking similar they look ;..;; They seriously look f*cking the same

9. Wow what the? Is that his dongsaeng?

10. To be honest, I thought that he was actually Jimin

11. F*cking alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Looks like Jimin started TikTok

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com