Friday, July 23, 2021

[enter-talk] BUT JUST HOW PRETTY ARE CELEBRITIES IN REAL LIFE?

There's nobody around me who looks the same as their pictures taken with a normal camera. Rather, they look more similar to their real selves after they retouch their makeup... Looking at the kids around me, no matter how pretty they are, they would always end up looking better in real life than on normal cameras even if I try to match their angles. Because of the contrast, shadow and light, cameras always wash out their facial features

post response:
[+190][-18]
original post: here
 
1. [+254, -6]
I've seen quite a lot of celebrities in real life and personally, they all almost end up looking the same as on picture or on cameras. Also, I've never really felt the so-called "celebrity aura".. Of course, all of them were pretty and handsome but herd thinking definitely plays a role. People flood around them and go "wow wow" so of course, psychologically, you would think that they look more elegant right?...

2. [+157, -5]
The celebrities that I've seen in real life almost all looked the same as on camera. I can't really pint point anything different, maybe just the gap in their aura? Also, their skin looks much whiter on screen and no matter how you look at it, the way we view them is always under a bright light so I'm not sure how others would view them since we all view people differently.

3. [+123, -7]
But all of them learn their angles and manage themselves well no? The celebrities that I saw all looked the same as on screen

4. [+68, -1]
I've never seen any celebrity up close but a lot of them looked better on screen. I've never met anyone that made me go "huk!"

5. [+61, 0]
Their beauty aside, all celebrities f*cking lie about their height. I saw Shin Sekyung at the airport and she was 160 cm (her profile says 165), Go Yoonjung was around 161 (her profile says 166)

6. [+54, -2]
They are pretty but they all looked way smaller in real life so it was fascinating... it applies both to men and women. Unless men are above 180 or women above 168, most of them add 3 cm to their profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com