Friday, July 23, 2021

[enter-talk] RED VELVET'S COMEBACK SPOILERS AND FANGIRL MATERIAL

"SM's rep "Red Velvet is preparing their comeback in August, please look forward to it"

"Yerim-ah. if it's a full album, send :P and if it's a mini album, send :)"
Yeri: :P

We're expecting their 3rd full albumㅇㅇ
Also, it's said that they finished recording and practicing for their dance at the beginning of July


Dance spoiler #1
: They keep knocking on something

Dance spoiler #2

You can see RV's demo songs on Joy's homescreen
The title is Nightmare 
It's possible that they go for a horror concept

Lastly, The Colleagues Music Group (producers for Rookie) released a demo song 2 weeks ago called Figure it Out. Maybe it will be their side track?



Their hairstyle
Seulgi orange

Yeri brown

Wendy black short hair (I feel like she'll have short hair because she cut it recently)

Joy black long hair

post response:
[+176][-51]
original post: here

1. [+64, -17]
I missed them so much ㅠㅠ how long has it been since their last comeback?ㅠ

2. [+53, -11]
I feel like it will be a Peekaboo concept... maybe because there's nothing revealed about the comeback this time, I really don't know what they'll be going for 

3. [+53, -7]
I'm a fan of another group but I'm looking forward to this since it's been so long since their last comeback. Since it will be a full album, I trust that it will be a bop instead of a song that will cause divided opinions

4. [+32, -1]
I'm not a Luvie but I listen to a lot of RV's side tracks so I'm looking forward to them this timeㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+29, -27]
Power trip is coming our too?

6. [+29, -20]
They did well since there are no strong singers coming out in August. Let's go back to their prime days


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com