Friday, July 23, 2021

[enter-talk] CHUU'S COMMENT THAT IS CAUSING A CONTROVERSY RIGHT NOW

Q: The reason why he's having it hard in the morning?

(He's a graduate student)
(a.k.a the professor's Dobby/slave)

"Why are graduate students having it hard to death?

Citizen: I got off work at 10 yesterday

"I got off work at 2 yesterday, 2 in the morning"

"I danced like super hard like this!!"

(I got up at 6 in the morning)

(+I went to work at 9 in the morning)

"Even so, I'm happy!"

Studying is a hard thing to do, this is something that you can only judge yourself. What do you guys think?

post response:
[+1,388][-197]
original post: here

1. [+787, -42]
I would've felt a bit meh if I was that person... He said that he was having a hard time but she's being like "I'm having it worse" so..

2. [+700, -41]
That person's feelings must've been a bit... he was saying that he had a hard time but her response was "why are graduate students having a hard time!!" which is just tactless

3. [+581, -20]
Looks like Chuu never studied in her lifeㅋㅋ;;;;;;

4. [+408, -6]
If you changed that to an everyday conversation with friends, it's true that she's at faultㅇㅇ.. A: I studied for my exams yesterday so I'm super tired ㅠㅠ B: But since I went to the gym yesterday, I had it harder though??!!!!!!

5. [+358, -11]
It seems like she's trying too hard to increase the tension so she just looks too exaggerated. She could collapse at any moment

6. [+317, -11]
I don't hate Chuu at all but what she said really doesn't give off a good lookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope that she thinks a bit more(?) before she speaks

7. [+304, -4]
This is a bit... even so, idols get to earn way more with what they do

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com