Saturday, July 24, 2021

[theqoo] THE SWIMMING ATHLETE IN THE HOT CATEGORY SHARED HER PLAYLIST

(T/n: there's another post in the Hot talks talking about her dancing to Twice)


Anybody can tell that this swimming athlete is dancing to k-pop








She listens to everyone from Twice, Blackpink, I.O.I, Produce 48, K/DA, Gfriend, Red Velvet, Momoland, Everglow to AKB 48...




She also shared her new playlist with SNSD, ITZY, Got7 and Stray Kids

original post: here

1. She must like female idols songs a lot

2. Does she like JYP?ㅋㅋ

3. She even has AKBㅋ

4. She has JYP in her blood

5. Looks like she really likes upbeat female idols' songs.. my bias is there too

6. She's f*cking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I'm a Once and I love this person. She's impressive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow she's real about this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Looks like she's a female idols' fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it somehow makes me feel close to her

10. Half of those are Japanese songs too. Maybe she likes songs that she can't understand?

11. Why is she so good at dancing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅜ cheerful songs are indeed good

12. Omo Stray Kids🙈🎶ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Aitakatta is so nostalgicㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Me too I  like K/DA... the beat makes my heart race

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com