Thursday, July 15, 2021

[theqoo] WOULD YOU RATHER GO ON VACATION WITH AND GET YOUR PICTURES TAKEN BY PARK MYUNG SOO VS IM SIWAN

Vacations with Myung Soo ahjae



But he will put fire to his soul to take the best pictures of your lifetime

Vacations with Im Siwan



But only Im Siwan is allowed to take pictures
You can't take them

original post: here

1. F*ck, is he taking a pictures with his arms up? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. 22222 he can just shoot videos insteadㅋㅋㅋ if not, he can give up on the picturesㅋ

3. But the subject of Myung Soo's picture is a celebrityㅋㅋㅋㅋ and I'm not

4. Shut up and #2. Life is so short~~ what's so important about taking picture~

5. I don't really like pictures in general so Im Siwan

6. 2 anyways, taking pictures isn't that meaningful. I can live with the strength of going on vacation with Siwan for the rest of my life...

7. 11 me too I want a lifetime picture once

8. Even without the pictures, Park Myung Soo

9. Anyways, no matter how you shoot me.... I will never come out this dramaticㅎㅎㅎ so I want to go with Im Siwanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. You don't need to take pictures Siwan-ahㅋㅋㅋ

11. 11

12. I like taking pictures but I would choose Im Siwan!!! I can live the rest of my life with the memories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com