Thursday, August 12, 2021

[enter-talk] I SAW ON INSTA THAT JENNIE DRIVES A PORSCHE

post response:
[+144][-14]
original post: here

1. [+79, -3]
Her life feels so much like that of main female character of a novelㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+74, 0]
Unless you're a golden spoon or a celebrity, you won't be able to ride those top foreign cars in your 20's... I don't think that I'd be able to drive a Porsche in my whole life

3. [+54, 0]
Oh crazy. Yoona and Suzy also drive a Porsche. Looks like Jennie bought a Porsche too.. I'm jealous

4. [+36, 0]
Ah so that was a Porsche? When I saw the picture, I just thought that Jennie looked pretty and that's it. A Porsche, insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+33, -2]
Out of the cars that Jennie was seen in, the 3 that were shown were all Porsche cars. This one was shown today so I think that it's the newest one she bought. (The first picture is her mom's car)

6. [+24, 0]
F*ck, I'm so f*cking jealous

7. [+18, 0]
To be honest, I'm not even jealous of Jennie because of how much of a wall she isㅇㅇ by the way, I'm not a fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com