Thursday, August 12, 2021

[theqoo] THE BEST MODEL IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW WITH A CRAZY PHYSIQUEㄷㄷㄷ

Adut Akech 
From Sudan Africa

Height: 178cm 
Bust: 30 inch 
Waist: 23 inch 
Hips: 33 inch 

* She won 2018's model of the year and this year, she's as expected one of the most successful model 















original post: here

1. Hul she's f*cking pretty.. 

2. she's so cute and pretty 

3. She's a statue and a doll... She's unrealistically pretty 

4. Can you have legs that are this long?

5. Her limbs lengths are crazy 

6. Black people have those signature square shoulders? Anyways I'm so jealous of them. I was so amazed during the Olympics this time 

7. I would hate to stand next to her with my shoulders and waistㅋㅋㅋ

8. Her physique is a wall, but her face also has that baby face that was trendy back in the days while she also looks like a model, it's so niceㅠㅠㅠㅠ  She's totally my type ㅠㅠ

9. Wow her skin is so good... She's shining 

10. Wow she's 178?? I thought she was definitely above 180. Her proportions are really no joke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com