Thursday, August 12, 2021

[marriage/in-laws] BEING EYE-TERRORIZED BY LEGGINGS IN REAL LIFE IS SERIOUSLY EMBARRASSING

T/N: the OP uses the word "눈갱" which means something that you hate seeing so much that it makes your eyes rot. 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Nowadays, I go mountain climbing in front of my house
but today, there was a woman wearing leggings who was going up the road ahead of me.

Seriously, her leggings were so tightly stuck to her skin ㅋㅋㅋ
The color made her skin protrude even more since it was light pink

I didn't want to look at her so I was walking with my head down
but I still had to look ahead

Seriously... 
It looked like she was walking with her butt naked

In the end, I outran her but when I came down, she came down at the same time as me so I had to look at her butt again

Seriously, 
can you cover your butt a bit when you wear leggings?

It made me so embarrassed even as a fellow woman

post response:
[+1,387][-91]
original post: here


1. [+784, -26]
It might be comfortable for them but would you like it if men went around wearing a ballerina outfit? Let's put ourselves in other people's shoes

2. [+638, -27]
It's not embarrassing but dirty... I also have my rights to look in front when I walk..!

3. [+499, -75]
That's no different than a Burberry man (T/N: Burberry man = men who only wear a trench coat and flash others). It's their freedom to wear it, but what's in common is that both make others uncomfortable

4. [+199, -2]
They walk around with the 4 lines of shame on their butt and their panty line is protruding but they seem so confident looking like that

5. [+179, -8]
Wear your leggings. Just wear them. Who's telling you not to wear them? But cover your groins. People are saying that seeing your groin or nipples protrude is repulsive but you're saying that it's your freedomㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys say things like "you guys are just jealous of other women's pretty bodies" or "a woman's worse enemy is another woman" but if a man was wearing leggings, you would f*cking hate itㅋㅋㅋ I don't want to make eye contact with your nipples nor your groins so cover them up a bit


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com