Friday, August 6, 2021

[theqoo] GAGWOMAN SONG IN-HWA, COMING OUT... "HOMOSEXUAL, I HOPE THAT PEOPLE WON'T VIEW (US) ONLY IN AN EROTIC WAY"

Comedian Song In-hwa revealed that she is dating a same-sex lover.

According to Ten Asia on the 6th, Song In-hwa recently entered a relationship with a beautiful woman.

In an interview with this media, Song In-hwa said, "I hope that homosexuality would not be viewed only in an erotic way."

original post: here

1. Screw off druggie (T/N: she was arrested and investigated for smoking marijuana before)

2. It's my first time seeing her and seeing the first comment, you're telling me that she even smoke marijuana? She's a roller coaster

3. I thought that it was my first time seeing her. Turns out it's the marijuanaㄷㄷㄷㄷ

4. I was gonna support her when clicking in this but that marijuanaㅠㅠ

5. Drug...

6. This person was a gagwoman? I thought that she was an actress. I saw her for the first time on Little Mom Scandal

7. As soon as she debuted as a rookie, she got caught doing drugs so she almost didn't promote as a gagwoman at all

8. I was gonna support her but f*ck, she was a f*cking druggie

9. I don't think that this is the issue with her

10. Daebak, so she was a rookie but didn't promote because of her drug scandal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com